The auto body process begins with our estimators writing the most complete and accurate estimate possible
for your collision repair. This may include minor tear-down to provide a precise estimate, which will ensure
the best possible repair of your vehicle. P-Auto Body Inc. will work with the insurance company to provide
a quality collision repair at a fair price. Our work is always guaranteed and your satisfaction is important to
Due to the unpredictable nature of accidents and their extreme variety, it is impossible to provide a
satisfactory quote without viewing the damage to your automobile.
We treat you professionally, handle all insurance paperwork, work closely with the
adjusters to ensure your car is estimated and repaired correctly the first time and work
with the lienholders on your behalf. We handle all aspects of body, fender, paint and
collision work from the delivery of your vehicle to our shop, to its return fully repaired
A Consumer is entitled to:
* Select the auto body repair shop to repair auto body damage covered by the
insurance company. An insurance company shall not require the repairs to be
done at a specific auto body repair shop.
* An itemized written estimate for auto body repairs and, upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice.
The estimate and the invoice must include an itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price
for the work performed. The estimate and invoice must also identify all parts as new, used, aftermarket,
reconditioned, or rebuilt.
* Be informed about coverage for towing services.
* Be informed about the extent of coverage, if any, for a replacement rental vehicle while a damaged
vehicle is being repaired.
* Be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about auto body repairs.
* Repairs are to be in accordance with manufacturer's specifications unless the owner of the vehicle approves